Friday 15 August 2014

My life, my books.

Books I'm reading, or have read, and how they've shaped my life. Simple as that.
A part view of my living room. Books also dominate the rest of the flat.

To those who know me well, it's not a secret that I'm a bit of a bibliophile. I buy books, specially novels, at an alarming speed, and I always have two or three on the go. When I manage to stop myself from bringing more books into the house, I put my library card to use (and almost always end up running late fee penalties higher than the price of the books themselves.)

I've been reading like a maniac since I was 5 years old, and there hasn't been a time in my life when a book wasn't a part of it. Even when my daughter was born I kept on reading, in a (much) slower pace. But her arrival introduced me to children's literature, and these days, I'm building a library for her as fast as I'm building mine.

This blog is not about book reviews or reading recommendations, nor it's a shopping list. It's more of a record of books read, and some memories and reflections mixed with it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment